Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What's the big Idea?

I'm about to go home and do an art project. I just wanted to share the inspiration with you all because I think it's pretty stinking cool...


6a00d8341c469c53ef014e8abf419f970d-pi.jpg

Picture from www.megduerkson.typepad.com

check out her process here!

I'll try to post some pics of mine soon!

P.S. I am sitting outside of a coffee shop and I've recently been contemplating if it's wrong to go into coffee shops and not get anything to drink. I tend to go in just to people watch and use the internet... thoughts?

Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I have at times done that. Mostly when I was broke. But i am a "usual" and the baristas know me, and dont really mind. However, I usually try to purchase something there, makes me feel less of a freeloader.

    ReplyDelete