Thursday, November 10, 2011

Let's say...

Let's say you sit in a coffee shop and start typing. Then, let's say you notice some guy staring at you out of the corner of your eye. What would you do? you should probably just keep typing. (That didn't actually happen... hence the 'let's say')

Let's say you own a coffee shop and you want to attract customers…would you turn the A/C on? please turn the A/C on…

Let's say you want to write a blog but you can't because someone around the corner just burped so loud. 

Let's say you get annoyed with me saying "let's say".

the guys to my right are listening to you're a jerk…they work here…now one is dancing the dougie but i can't see him…now it's the running man

Let's say you could rap like this…

I just showed this video to the coffee shop guys and their response was…"she would make the most awesomest wife"….mental noting that one...

then they watched this…


skill, right?

I thought I was going to be a little more deep today...or share some of my heart... Buttttttt I wasn't quite feeling deep enough...maybe soon I'll have a more insightful blog with some super fun details about my life... but not tonight :)

Enjoy, ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment